Divorcing and separating spouses worry that they are about to start a journey that may take up years of their lives. Many may also be nervous about the seemingly complex court process. When family violence is involved the thought of separation or divorce can be paralysing. Navigating through separation and divorce can be one of the more difficult challenges in life. We provide family law advice, negotiation, and dispute resolution services based on experience and training.
If you have already started the divorce or separation process and are having trouble with issues of child custody and access, parenting time and parenting responsibilities, guardianship, spousal support, property division, or dealing with variations in court, we can help you so that you can move forward with your life.
Among other things we can help with:
- Divorce process services from separation to post-divorce conflict resolution
- Division of matrimonial property, including estates and corporate assets
- Spousal support claim resolution
- Guardianship dispute resolution
- Child custody and access dispute resolution pursuant to the Divorce Act
- Parenting time and parenting responsibilities resolution pursuant to the Family Law Act
- Negotiating out-of-court settlements
- Negotiating a separation agreement
- Negotiating cohabitation or marriage agreements
You are going through a difficult time and we understand that. We want to provide you with all the information you need to make smart decisions. We believe the best clients are informed clients. Call us – we can help you with your family law issues.